You can't believe how great this car is!
By Michelle on
2008 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
This was the first vehicle I test drove when I started car shopping - after no less than 10 vehicles later I returned to buy this awesome car! A practical indulgence - a hardtop sedan when the weather is bad and a convertible when the sun is out. Mine is all but totally loaded with the exception of a navigation system & ultra-prem leather which seems nearly impossible to find - I couldn't be more thrilled. With 2 hours in daily commute time, the ride is luxurious and fun to the point I don't want to leave the vehicle. All I can say is that if you see one on a Volvo lot snap it up ASAP - you won't regret it! Safety, style and fun all rolled up into one great vehicle.
Favorite Features
You must get the Dynaudio system! The 14 speaker system provides flawless sound when you have the top down for not only the people in the front but also the back. Keyless entry/drive is also cool but it does take a little getting used to. The thin center console with the storage area behind.
Suggested Improvements
Ability to enter radio/sirius stations one the center console keypad rather than having to spin the knob. This vehicle should come with voice activated features.