2008 Volvo C70 Consumer Review: Impressed with C70

2008 Volvo C70 Convertible - Consumer Review

Impressed with C70
By Mike S on

2008 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I could not be more satisfied with my new 2008 C70 convertible. As an owner of a 2000 C70, bought new and driven over 100k miles, I initially though I would select something different. I shopped the competition for convertibles and test drove many below and above the C70's price point. I concluded the C70 was clearly the best value for me based on quality, style, and fuel efficiency. The C70 is not inexpensive, but the more expensive 328i and CLK350 could not justify their higher prices. I have now driven the car for two months. All my expectations have been satisfied. Great qulaity and value.

Car has honestly delivered 21 MPG city; 32+ MPG highway at 55 - 60 MPH. Edgy body styling, ergonomic driver/passenger design elements, and premium sound system are great. Very quiet ride with top up.

No spare tire is a concern. Not sure I like the idea of only having only a repair kit.