Used 2004 Volvo C70 Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific C70 model:

Excellent car
By Lfront

2004 Volvo C70 Convertible LPT 2dr Convertible (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This is an excellent vehicle, one that is fun to drive, very comfortable seating, ample room in back seat, draws many favorable comments. It is the only one in the area that we live in and gets many looks and comments. The front seats are the most comfortable of any car that we've ever owned. If there is a drawback, it's that the car must be in park and emergency brake on to raise or lower the top, (which is quite fast to do).

Pirelli tires
By Lori Perron

2004 Volvo C70 Convertible LPT 2dr Convertible (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I have had bad experiences with the low profile tires on this car. I had to replace 2 front ones at 8,000 miles and at 12,000 mile had another blowout and had to replace one front again. This vehicle also does not take bumps or ride smooth.

convertible

Better tire performance

a beautiful car!
By PEJ

2004 Volvo C70 Convertible LPT 2dr Convertible (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I purchased my convertible because of the Volvo safely rating and it was the best looking convertible I've seen. A year later, it is still the best looking convertible on the road! I haven't had any problems with the car and it feels very safe to drive. Its nice to be able to take the top down with the push of a button! I doesn't take bumps in the road very well and I have to be very careful of potholes in the road. Otherwise, I love the ride!

Ease in taking the top down, the beautiful upgraded wheels, the look of the car, the safety, the wood trim (wish I had purchased the wood wheel!)

SLOW automatic seats to enter rear! can't open center compartment when a drink is in the cupholder! smoother ride over bumps! Would love a hybrid option to conserve gas!

A Fun Ride
By Patricia in Maryland

2004 Volvo C70 Convertible LPT 2dr Convertible (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

With the top up, i feel safe in my Volvo, with the top down, I feel like i'm flying!

convertible feature, wipers on the headlights, heated leather seats, map pockets

make the stereo and center console more accessible

The C-70 SUCKS
By Anthony Ciara

2004 Volvo C70 Convertible LPT 2dr Convertible (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I have a 2004 C-70 ,,, 2200 miles..stering suspention horrible, Interior the wood grain actually just fell off the shifter, The interior roof ripped from poor design, the seat is showing wear on the leathor , and as i was vacuming the car ,the door panel ripped ,STAY AWAY,,IT SUCKS

NONE