1972ChevelleMalibu checking in new pass
By TopDown on
2003 Volvo C70 HT 2dr Convertible (2.3L 5cyl Turbo 5M)
20,500 miles. Not driving as much as I should! Everything on the car is in excellent condition. The only weird thing that happens is sometimes the windshield wipers stop without being all the way down while cleaning. Top is showing some mild discoloration on the flex spots, but I also use the top as much as possible (any day over 60 degrees) in New England. Car is superb on the highway. Cruises at any speed with control. Highly recommended as a used car (providing no accidents, etc). You get a huge discount off of new, yet car is 90% the same if well taken care of. Would buy again.
Favorite Features
Styling. Still totally unique, even after they have sold thousands for several more years. I actually wish I could drive more, so I could use it more - especially on the highway. Would be a great outside the city commuter car. Excellent paint job and sheet metal. No scratches and dings, etc.
Suggested Improvements
Just lose the low profile rims. Any time you even get close to a curb, there is no room for error. The original rims have basically just been sacrificed. The tires lasted through the winter without a blowout, highly recommended. Rain is tough, as indicated. Top could have been designed better.