2002 Volvo C70 Consumer Review: On my second

2002 Volvo C70 - Consumer Review

LT Convertible (2.4L 5-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Automatic)

On my second
By Randy Miller on

2002 Volvo C70 LT 2dr Convertible (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This is my second C70 Conv. in 3 years. I almost bought a 5-series BMW, however, I still wanted something a little different. They don't make many C70 convertibles; and I still love getting thumbs-up as I drive around or the validating compliments from would be buyers. The performance will not dazzle you, however, the car is just so damn fun to drive. The build quality is exceptional and comfort is beyond comparison when matched-up to its competition.

Looks and smooth ride. Dual climate control is the best on the market. You can actually get heat on one side and very cold on the other. Stereo system is best on the market, including the Lexus 430 Convertible.

Increase trunk space. Please add stereo controls to the steering wheel. I am not too impressed with the electric seats. Integrate the key with the remote would be nice. And finally, as I notice between the 2000 and the 2002 model, Volvo is finally making he rear window larger.