Sexy just like me!
By Sweet Sexy Ride on
2001 Volvo C70 LT 2dr Convertible (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
I Absolutely love this car! My honey purchased for me. He loves me! I always loved Volvo for safety but when I saw her I fell in love. This car has saved my life and is so dependable! It has the best "get out of the way" I have ever seen! Tractor coming down the road something extended on my side of the road, I couldn't see it until the last second. Cut the wheel at 70 and back. Never Lost Control! I'm still here kids too! Yes a bit rough at times. So what! This is the Only issue I will gladly live with! The top is almost always down. And I can park without worrying about theft. Misplaced the keys once. Could not open the car even by reaching in and hitting the locks. It totally shut down. WOW!
Favorite Features
Super safe. Handles well in crisis situations. Of course the convertible top. And the sound system is super. Played Freebird and felt the vibes on my seat! Ooh Aah! And what a pretty car she is! Red with tan top/tan leather interior. Yup, my hunny luvs me! The back seats are great for my boys!
Suggested Improvements
Like the other reviews. The cup holder really should be in the dash. Not the console. It is a bit flimsy but I never saw one that isn't. Rides rough sometimes, even on the smooth roads. Gas mileage so-so. But it is a heavy car. I think I am biased. :) I drive it a lot!
By smokeyjansz
on 08/31/12 02:17 AM (PDT)

Dear Volvo Owner, I just Purchased a C70 2.3 Litre T5 Turbo, I paid $:15750 Au (Australian) The Car is in Silver Metalic Colour, I just drove it and completed 1013 Kilo Metrtes, It handled the Highway Quite well, The Vehicle just had The Transmission Fixed, by the Previous Owner, He Spent $ AU 4,800 on The Repairs. The Vehicle has Done 108,983 Kilo Metres. It seems to be Quite Sexy on The Road. I live here in Melbourne AUSTRALIA. I have not put the ROOF down as yet, as it is still Winter here, I am looking forward for SUMMER.