2000 Volvo C70 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C70 model:
Excellent Quality and Value
By bruneje on 05/01/05 23:12 PM (PDT)

2000 Volvo C70 Coupe HT Turbo 2dr Coupe

I have had this car now for 4 summers, I still have not found a car better styled and as much of a looker car. It does get looks and compliments. So far the only real problem I have had is with the driver window operator. The car is incredibly reliable and I would highly recommend

Over 100,000 Miles
By C70 Lover on 12/05/04 13:16 PM (PST)

2000 Volvo C70 Coupe HT Turbo 2dr Coupe

I bought this car used in 2002 with 24000 miles. At the end of 2004 I have 120,000 miles. The only problem I have had with this car is the the electronic throttle has gone bad twice. Other than that I still love this car. I dont really have any complaints other than the electronic throttle.

Exactly what I was looking for
By Randolphus Maximus on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Volvo C70 Coupe HT Turbo 2dr Coupe

My previous auto was a Toyota which finally died on me after 10 years. The Volvo feels even more solidly put together than the Toyota did. I do a lot of commuting miles and the leather interior is extremely quiet. The seats are extraordinary in their comfort and adjust every which way. Finally, the car is distinctive. It doesn't look like a BMW or a Mercedes but it definitely turns heads.

C70, Love it
By tzroberts on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Volvo C70 Coupe HT Turbo 2dr Coupe

I had my doubts about this car when I was first looking, but I took the plunge and bought it and have love every moment of driving it. This is my first non-american car and I don't know if I will ever go back. I put on a huge number of miles every week and in the three months I have had this used car there has not been a single problem.