Perfect driving dinamic
By 1ptbijou on
2012 Volvo C30 T5 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
This is my first Volvo, I was looking for a driver's car and this is it. The driving confort and position is superb. The power is very good at low RPM, the 2.5 L. turbo has a lots of tork at only 1500 RPM. and no turbo lag. If you are looking for a reliable European car, this is it, the ride is very confortable for our bad roads. I selected the 16' wheels for that reason. I just drove from Vermont to Nova Scotia in 12 hours non stop with zero back problems. I dont understand why this car is not selling more as mine was the price of a Civic SI and Volvo is having huge promotions with 5years waranty and free maintenance 0% finance and $5000. off.
Favorite Features
Seats confort for my very bad back, powerful engine and solid feel. Fun car to drive on twisty roads. Great craftmenship for the price.
Suggested Improvements
A bit of road noise coming from the front tires.
By joshhead
on 04/24/12 15:31 PM (PDT)

do you mind telling what you paid? thank you very much.

By 1ptbijou
on 04/25/12 04:31 AM (PDT)

Are you in Canada or in the US? The C30 I bought is the base T5 and it is an AT, not 6M, Edmunds only listed the 6M on the survey. My options are : Automatic transmission and Chameleon blue metalic paint total $2200. I chose the 2 tone seats offblack/blond at no extra charge. It looks great with the greyish blue exterior. The total before tax was 29.778 Canadian dollar. This car in the USA cost close to $9,000. less. US volvo dealers do not sell new cars to Canadians. I looked at the Si, Acura and VW GTI.

By joshhead
on 04/24/12 15:35 PM (PDT)

also, what options do you have? thanks.

By jimsxn
on 09/12/12 02:44 AM (PDT)

Hi there could you let me know where you bought this car? I am in Toronto. Thanks.