Forget Mini check out Volvo
By Lauren on
2011 Volvo C30 T5 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
I thought I loved my 2007 Mini S convertible, but 2 weeks after warranty ran out I had to pay $500 on maintenance after I had just spent a $1000 replacing my run flat tires, I decided to get out before I spent well more than that car was worth...I am so glad that I did. My 2011 C30 is refreshing and my passengers love the upgrade. It is the perfect car for me. I am in my early 30's married with no children, so I rarely have back seat passengers (a must for this car). This car so sophisticated with out being boring or stuffy. Fun, fast and fabulous, I don't understand why more people aren't in love... that's okay because I love having a car that makes a statement the individual.
Favorite Features
The best seats EVER!!! I don't think I have ever sat in more comfortable seats much more expensive luxury brands included. In addition, the suspension is amazing, in the mini you will feel eery pebble you run over. In the C30 you can take speed bumps with little effort... Plus it pretty quick!
Suggested Improvements
My mini was a bit more fuel efficient which I do miss. I average only 10,000 miles a year so the difference for me is not that much. In the end I get almost 2 weeks in between refills. I also do not keep items in my boot so the exposed trunk has not been an issue for me, but may be for some.