2010 Volvo C30 Consumer Review: This is a great little car!!

2010 Volvo C30 Hatchback - Consumer Review

This is a great little car!!
By Jessica on

2010 Volvo C30 T5 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I am really impressed with my C30. It has the 6-speed, climate package, and sunroof. It handles well in snow and rain so far. I am averaging 28 mpg between highway and small town driving. I took it on a 2000+ mile road trip, and even with all the time in the seat, both my husband and I were comfortable. It does great in mountains, in 6th gear you can still accelerate going up hill w/o having to downshift. Everyone that sees it loves it. I have a 2010 with the previous style headlights (leftover from last year). I like that style better though so I was glad when I found one! Mine has the off black interior and the metallic titanium paint, and it looks great in that color!

The options are great, heated seats are nice, great safety features, good gas mileage, fun to drive, catches everyone’s attention, SUPER CAR!!! Loving it!!! Not as expensive as everyone thinks... I'll keep them guessing! :)

Maybe lengthen the car a little bit for a longer appearance and a little more cargo room.