Great Car for A Great Price
By dugan001 on
2010 Volvo C30 T5 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
My 2nd Volvo, other is a 2001 s60, and am very pleased. Purchased the base model in Feb of 2009, and for some reason dealer took 6k of the sticker price. Love the car, drives great and is very fun to drive around town. The 5 speed auto is very smooth however when I want to have better performance I use the auto shift feature which manually controls the shifting. Car has all the options I would want, iPhone and Bluetooth work without issues. I have 5K miles on it and have had no issues. Highly recommend this to anyone considering a mini, which is more expensive and smaller.
Favorite Features
Auto shift is takes the fun of this 227 HP car to new heights. Speaker phone built in along with integrated blue tooth means I can control my iPhone from the steering wheel controls. Not popular in the US so it attracts a lot of attention. Get compliments all the time, body style is a real head turner.
Suggested Improvements
Moving the front seats out of the way to on-board rear seat passengers is like a science project. I never seem to get it right and the seat either does not move with the "one touch" manual control handle or if it does it "forgets" my seat position. This is the most frustrating feature of the car. Whats worse when you take it to the dealer they seam to be able to move it with one finger. Maybe it takes years of practice? Wind noise from side view mirrors is minor noticeable distraction that is easily overcome by the radio.