So far so good!!!
By Franky on
2010 Volvo C30 R-Design 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
Got one of the last 2010's with the old front design. Love the car. Ride is stiff but not as stiff as my old 07 GTI. Engine is strong and satisfying, got it with a 6spd manual. Interior materials are really nice, but a little rattly (more so than girlfriends S40). Stereo and navi are superb, and everyone looks at it on the road...really unique!! No reliability issues so far, the car has a decent exhaust note, and it actually handles really well!! The seats are superb and they look great with the contrast stitching. I found the car to be sluggish with the automatic but quite powerful with the manual trans. Would buy it again if I had to do it all over.
Favorite Features
Keyless drive and stereo are great. The navi pops up from the dash and is so cool! I like the 18s, they don't make the ride too harsh either. Exterior is so good looking!!!
Suggested Improvements
The cup holders are right in front of the shifter, so with a can of coke in them, its uncomfortable to shift. The interior materials are of a lower quality than that of the S40. The back windows rattle a little.
By realcsi
on 08/18/13 11:09 AM (PDT)

The classic design (2010 and earlier) is the best look for this car! I have a 2010 C30 R Design and it rocks!!!!