2008 Volvo C30 Consumer Review: Wow, definitely worh every pen

2008 Volvo C30 - Consumer Review

T5 Version 2.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Wow, definitely worh every penny!
By efrazier on

2008 Volvo C30 T5 Version 2.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased this car after looking at a SRT4 Caliber and a Mazda Speed 3. I was just about set on the Mazda when I found this car by accident, as soon as I saw it and started researching it was a done deal without the test drive. Then I drove it...wow! This car is probably one of the most well balanced cars I have ever owned..even better than a BMW! I have no faults with this car whatsoever from an engineering perspective. The power, handling, comfort and design of the car are all superb! Once I drove it I was done..no need to drive anything else because nothing else compares. I actually can't wait to take it on a long trip.

Inline 5 cyl turbo engine, memory foam seats, legroom in back seats, unigue styling, upgraded stereo and smooth/quite ride. Chances are you will not see another C30 like yours, or see another one period. The cool factor of this car is off the charts, this is one cool Volvo!

Some of the a la carte options really should be standard, like a trip computer (MPG, DTE, etc). Seats that have memory on ptting back to original position. 6 CD indash changer would be nice.