2008 Volvo C30 2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Volvo has outdone itself

2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback - Consumer Review

2008 Volvo C30 T5 Version 1.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Volvo has outdone itself
By volvosmith on

2008 Volvo C30 T5 Version 1.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Volvo has outdone itself in the styling department. I get people coming up to me all the time asking what I am driving and how do I like it? I have nothing but praise for this car from a person who has owned three Volvos of old and a Mercedes before this wonderful example of Scandinavian design. The Version 1 comes standard with a lot of features so I really did not feel the need to add anything much extra. Driving this car is a blast with great power. Get the manual transmission. You won't be sorry. And the whirling sound of the inline 5 turbo is fantastic. The build quality is on par with the competitors and the structure is as stiff as the old Mercedes, maybe better.

Favorite Features

I love everything about this car. It turns heads and brings you home safe. Nice to see Volvo has maintained it's standard for body rigidity, functionality and saftey while posibbly designing the best looking Volvo ever to exist on the face of the earth.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing except maybe a little better insulation to keep out exterior road noise.