2008 Volvo C30 Consumer Review: The Anti Lemming Mobile

2008 Volvo C30 - Consumer Review

The Anti Lemming Mobile
By RapidRick on

2008 Volvo C30 T5 Version 1.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased my C30 OSD in Mar, picked it up & drove it in Sweden over Memorial Day and picked it up again in Tampa in July. The car is a stunner and draws rave reviews from folks, especially the younger crowd, but plenty of wiser enthusiasts have forced me to chat with them about it. The turbo comes on smooth and fast. Going 115 in this car is like going 30 in my great ZTW. Real easy to bust way over the speed limit, if you don't pay attention. Mine is in matte Gold, which the factory said there were not many made, and supposedly that's the only car Volvo makes that you can get in matte gold (?)

Slaying Mustangs at stop lights. Handles as good as my old GTI. Quiet. HP sound system is awesome. Sirius sat radio is great. Cool trip computer. I think I have the only matte gold C30 in America!

The ability to put the upgraded rubber floor mats over the nice standard floor mats. The fasteners only allow one set at a time.