2008 Volvo C30 Consumer Review: Great Drive

2008 Volvo C30 - Consumer Review

2008 Volvo C30

T5 Version 2.0 R-Design 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Great Drive
By sweethome on

2008 Volvo C30 T5 Version 2.0 R-Design 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Terrific car. Went in to replace my 2001 Cross Country with the new model, wasn't crazy about the feel, and ended up testing the C-30. Can't believe I went from all that space to this 2-dr hatchback. What a good decision. With the back seats down, I can put my golf clubs, my wife's golf clubs and all the luggage we would ever need for a long trip. Comfort, ride, sound, all spectacular, and you gotta love the BLIS - no more neck craning to find that truck hidden in my blind spot. In my travels on the east and west coasts and the south, I have yet to see another C-30 on the road, so the uniqueness is a plus as well. People do stare.

BLIS; keyless entry & ignition; interior design; surprisingly comfortable back seats; suspension on highway driving; upgraded sound system

Bluetooth needs to be factory installed. Dealer installation is both unattractive and requires way too much dislocation of panels, seats and other equipment. Dealers may be able to do this comfortably with other models, but not the C-30. High risk of collateral damage.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review