2008 Volvo C30 2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - I love my 1st Volvo

2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback - Consumer Review

I love my 1st Volvo
By JohnRae on

2008 Volvo C30 T5 Version 1.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I've had my car a little bit over a year now and still love it. Very fun to drive and has the power to overtake other cars if ever needed. The suspension is a bit stiff but handles very well. The styling is one of the main reasons I bought the car. Its unique, sporty, and classy all in one. A real eye catcher. Its nice to have a car that you don't see at every other stop light. My small list of gripes for this car is: 1. The passenger side seatbelt rattles a bit when driving. 2. At times would like to have more trunk room. But i just fold my rear seats down normally if i need more space. 3. Would be nice to have the trip computer come standard instead of having to pay extra for it.

Favorite Features

The styling, engine, and available accessories. If you ever get bored w/ it, there are plenty of aftermarket vendors that make various of parts and accessories for the car.

Suggested Improvements

Make the trip computer come standard instead of having it an option. Also offer an LSD transmission.