Honda better look out
By Volvo C30PO on
2008 Volvo C30 T5 Version 2.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
Hello, The C30 is a marvelous little car. Those who currently own a Honda Civic and are interested in moving to the Accord would do good to test drive a C30. I have always preferred smaller cars and traded in my 1997 Civic EX Coupe with 197k on the odometer. Unfortunately Honda hasn't made any youth oriented (and purchased by youth) cars in over 10 years. Instead of waiting for the CRZ I purchased C30 instead. The build quality is far superior to the Honda Civic. You feel very safe as soon as you shut the door. The engine has great torque. You can drive around town in 4th gear from 15-50 mph without a problem. If the price is too high buy a used one and you will not regret it!
Favorite Features
Short and squat design with sport suspension keeps you glued to the road. Numerous safety features like 7+ air bags. Three different electronic stability control features. The manual Transmission has enough torque to start in 1st or 2nd gear with no throttle input.
Suggested Improvements
Turbo Diesel, Turbo Diesel, Turbo Diesel. VW made it happen and Volvo could too if the wanted too. Perhaps if it came with a built in trailer hitch so I don't have to fork over a few hundred bucks to install one for my bike rack.