One of the best
By Lasse on
1995 Volvo 960 4dr Wagon
I was buying this car for my daughter 2003 over Ebay with 201000 miles on it. Now the car have past 420000 miles and still running good. The internel leak on the engine was the two first years of the car 1992-1993. But Volvo was replacing those engine for free what I have talk to Volvo Dealer about. And that the engine was made by Renault, I don't think so, that was the V6 engine in Volvo 260, 760 and 780. What I have find out the was working together with Porshe in Germany, to build this six cylinder engine and the 5 cylinder in Volvo 850. That was therefore they have so much trouble with the Renault,Peugeot and Citroen V6 engine.
Favorite Features
And in the 1995 Volvo it,s easy to Check engine for all, and reset the check engine lamp. I like that better and in the newer ones. I now it, I have a 1997 STW and a 1998 S90. And it,s a good car to tow with.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I will have better done is the doors inside covers the was not made for heat it,s made for Sweden. And that they should make the self leveling much cheaper.