Practical but very, very unreliable
By Robert3 on
Vehicle1994 Volvo 960 Level II 4dr Wagon
ReviewI really wanted to like this car, it's predecessor
(a Volvo 240 wagon) was great.
1. Right rear taillight lens fell off (replaced
2. Right front corner lamp lens fell off
(replaced entire assembly)
3. Neutral safety switch was replaced twice.
4. Right rear passenger window stopped
5. Ball joints replaced.
6. Complete head rebuild due to ?burned?
7. Speed sensor replaced.
8. Camshaft position sensor replaced.
9. Catalytic converter failed.
10. Rear main seal leak.
11. Radio stopped working properly.
12. A/C compressor replaced.
This car was
purchased at Volvo dealer (Volvo of the Triad
Best FeaturesI love the seats.
Worst FeaturesI'd like it if just a few parts of the car either stopped falling off, or continued working properly.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.