I really wanted to like this car, it's predecessor
(a Volvo 240 wagon) was great.
1. Right rear taillight lens fell off (replaced
2. Right front corner lamp lens fell off
(replaced entire assembly)
3. Neutral safety switch was replaced twice.
4. Right rear passenger window stopped
5. Ball joints replaced.
6. Complete head rebuild due to ?burned?
7. Speed sensor replaced.
8. Camshaft position sensor replaced.
9. Catalytic converter failed.
10. Rear main seal leak.
11. Radio stopped working properly.
12. A/C compressor replaced.
This car was
purchased at Volvo dealer (Volvo of the Triad
I love the seats.
I'd like it if just a few parts of the car either
stopped falling off, or continued working
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.