1994 Volvo 960 Consumer Review: Couldn't be better...

1994 Volvo 960 - Consumer Review

Couldn't be better...
By Mill Pond Plantation on

1994 Volvo 960 Level II 4dr Sedan

I bought this car brand new. It is grey with black leather. This car I have kept with me for all these years, because it has been a great car. I drive it daily and it starts every time. I often am kidded about owning one because many of my friends have SUV's and think that it is silly. But when they ride in it they are quite suprized. Many times I have raced this car against Mustang GT's, Camaro's, and BMW's, and I have always won. The 3.0 inline 6 realy cranks out the power. Around 210 horsepower. My one complaint is that you have to use high octane gas and the gas milage is still poor.

The Heated Seats, Automatic Climate Control, The Power and handling. The odd looks I still get from sports car drivers when I beat them.

There really should be an in-dash CD player I really do not like getting out and going to the trunk and changing the CD's in and out of the 6-disc.