1995 Volvo 940 2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I love my tank

1995 Volvo 940 - Consumer Review

1995 Volvo 940 Turbo 4dr Wagon

I love my tank
By gritsgirl on

1995 Volvo 940 Turbo 4dr Wagon

Every time I drive another car I realize how much I love the solid, safe feel of my wagon. We haven't had any major problems other than having to replace the interior door panels more than once due to warping. The headlights are "running lights" which means we can't turn them off under any circumstances while the car is operating (which can be a problem on the ferries) I love the boxy shape of the car and find the fabric interior comfy. Those Swedes don't want us doing anything unsafe like drinking coffee while we drive, so there are no cup holders!! But my peeves are totally outweighed by the car's smooth ride, solid feel and reliable performance.

Favorite Features

The turbo is a must. I like the split back seat and cargo space in the wagon area - Good car-seat tie-downs. Integral booster seat is great. The heat/A/C are powerful and the seat warmers are great!!

Suggested Improvements

Add cup holders. Add a remote lock control. Ours doesn't have variable intermittent wipers. Wish the seat warmers could be adjusted to a lower maximum temperature - they are bun burners once they've been on a while. The headlight settings are confusing.