1994 Volvo 940 Consumer Review: Excellent car

1994 Volvo 940 - Consumer Review

Level I Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Excellent car
By Troy on

1994 Volvo 940 4dr Sedan

This is my first Volvo and I absolutely love it. I have heard only good things about them and now I get to experience them. I (third owner) bought it for $1,000 with 217,000 miles on it. The only thing thing that has been done to the engine was a head gasket replacement. Since I have bought it I have had to put new brakes and rotors all around, 1 rear wheel bearing and a fuel pump. I also had to completly redo the A/C system. I have put about $3500 into the car including the purchase price and I strongly feel the car will go another 2 to 300,000 miles. I love this car and I will continue to buy Volvos until I can't drive any more.

The seats, the ease of maintainance, the room, the tight turning radius, and most of all, the fact that it is a Volvo!

More power, I would also like to see a 100,000 mile club from Volvo as far as parts are concerned. Other than that I can't think of anything else I would improve. It is an awesome car and I am proud to own it!