Amazing Friend over the years...
By vgirl on
1996 Volvo 850 Turbo 4dr Sedan
I am the original owner of my 1996 850 Turbo Sedan. The odometer stopped about 3 or 4 years ago at 194,000 and we guess it has about 250,000 miles on it. I haven't had to do much to the engine over the years--or anything else for that matter. It does leak oil now, but after so many years I can afford a little oil now and then to keep the girl happy. Would love to buy another one when she finally quits. Not sure when that will be....it will be a sad day for sure!
Favorite Features
Long life! So, seriously, I love the stereo (got a beefier version than the stock one) and the fact that I can have cool air blowing on my face and warm air on my feet at the same time.
Suggested Improvements
None, really. I have seriously been very very happy.
By joelsavitch
on 04/28/11 21:35 PM (PDT)

I currently own a 1996 Volvo Turbo 850 Sedan. The odometer stopped working about a year ago. It also needs a module for the A/C. These sound like fairly common problems. I am selling the vehicle and need to find a way to repair these things inexpensively. Any ideas? The odometer has 63,200 miles on it. When it is repaired, do I reset it to display the estimated mileage, or just let my buyer know that the mileage is about 8,000 more than what is displayed? Is $2400 a fair price for this car? Thanks all. 954 993 5635 Joel savitchrecovery at aol dot com. savitchrecovery@aol.com