Older is Better
By ParkCity Volvo on
1995 Volvo 850 GLT 4dr Wagon
I bought my Volvo 850 GLT Wagon on e- bay over three years ago. It was a one owner car with all the service records. The car had over 100,000 miles on it and drove like it was brand new. I am happy to say that I almost have 200,000 miles on it and it still drives excellent. This has been the VERY BEST car I have ever owned! I have had to replace the very basic items such as brakes and burned out lights. The engine never fails, warm or cold, starts right up, even if left for weeks at a time she fires right up. Did I mention how good they are in the snow? Excellent Snow Car! I have thought about buying a newer Volvo but with GM in the picture I think I will stay will the pre GM."Older is Better
Favorite Features
Built like a Tank, Great Gas Milage, Stops on a Dime, Have you looked at how the Door is attatched to the frame? Look around at how the hood is attatched, someone was thinking when they designed this car. I love the Child Seat and the overall seating design. Very Safe Car, Very Smart Design.
Suggested Improvements
Dear GM please learn something from the older Volvo's. The design has allway been very simple with a clear focus of Quality and Safety, and heres a old fashion word "reliability" There is a reason the older ones lasted so long, I think they called it Q-U-A-L-I- T-Y! Please think like VOLVO did!