Volvo holds the world record in miles.
By David on
1991 Volvo 740 Turbo 4dr Wagon
This is the best car I have ever owned and I probably will not find a better one in my life time. I now have 485,787 miles on it and it runs like new. Smooth transmission and engine and it's all original. I have had this car for six years now and everything still works perfectly. I admit I even abuse the car all the time at the street lights and she is as tough as a tank and as fast as a hot rod. All I do is change the oil every 3 thousand miles or so and I changed the battery once. Not bad for a half a million mile car! I paid only $600 for her and some guy offered me $4,000. no way would I ever sell my car. If you buy a Volvo you will never buy anything else again! Volvo for life!
Favorite Features
The incredible reliablility, the confidence of being safe in a Volvo not just for me but my family, the endless amount of cargo space is better than many vans, leaving many new little sports cars in the dust at street lights.
Suggested Improvements
For a 16 year old car with 485,787 miles on it I still can't think of a single thing.