Used 2014 Volkswagen Touareg Diesel Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Volkswagen Touareg Diesel - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Touareg model:

Best vehicle I have owned
By Steve R

2014 Volkswagen Touareg Diesel TDI Lux 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Like no other vehicle. There is no other vehicle period that can tow, handle, 4wd traction, and accelerate like this vehicle...and still get 30 mpg cruising at 70 mph down the highway. Fast. Quiet. Reliable. Incredible torque and towing ability. Very attractive...in and out. Crazy solid. Overbuilt. A Porsche Cayenne in plain clothes. As long as VW makes them...I will own one.

If God designed a vehicle this would be it
By Michael U

2014 Volkswagen Touareg Diesel TDI Executive 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

This is the greatest Vehicle I've ever driven, I absolutely love it!!! If you notice this car, see the price tag and move on because its a VW; you're doing yourself an injustice. It handles and performs like a sports car, it rides and feels like a luxury suv, it tows like a full size truck, it performs admirably off road, and It has stunning looks without being pretentious. I've been a Toyota/Lexus person for a long time and for whatever reason, I thought negatively of VW. After searching and searching for an SUV that has good gas milage, could tow , fits my outdoor lifestyle, and is a comfy fun everyday driving car; my search kept leading me to the Touareg. I tested it over and over again, compared it to every comparable vehicle in the market and I couldn't find a reason not buy this car. I get 575 miles on a tank of gas, it tows my airstream with ease, takes my buddies and I to Colorado for mountain bike trips in luxury, and It puts a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel. Its an absolutely joy to drive.