2013 Volkswagen Touareg Consumer Review: My best friend on the road..

2013 Volkswagen Touareg Diesel - Consumer Review

My best friend on the road..
By sumeet on

2013 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Consumer reviews at Edmunds have been a factor in my decision making to purchase cars. I felt obliged to return this favor but was patient to write my first review. Now with 10000 miles driven on my new Touareg purchased last October , I am so happy with this SUV. To start with , simplified three levels of trim made it simple to determine which one fits my need ( X5 packages were so confusing). Driven it all over the bay area hilly terrain in wet and dry weather. The performance and handling is simply awesome. The torque makes highway merging and overtaking so easy. Its engine is super silent with stellar performance.It gives me about 29 mpg in 70/30 hwy/city. BTW, my daughter loves it too..

Great interior quality. Solid built. Exceptional handling. Amazing torque.. All glass rooftop..

Infotainment system in passenger glove seat.. Needs software updates to better integrate with smartphones other than Iphone..