15 of 15 people found this review helpful
2012 VW Touareg Sport w/ Navigation
By bandit66 on
2012 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Sport 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
I visited my dealer in early December to look at a 2011 left over. After driving a Midnight Blue 2012 I decided to trade-in my 2009 Tiguan for the 2012 Touareg.
I have previously owned other "high line" vehicles from Acura, Lexus, and Infinity ... but none come close to the new Touareg - yes it IS a "high line" vehicle (and I bought the Sport version!).
Build quality is amazing, design is amazing, materials are amazing, ride is amazing.
This is one well built vehicle.
- Overall ride
- Bluetooth (more advanced than in my Tiguan)
- Standard MP3/iPod intergration
- Quality and layout of interior
- Large Navi screen
- Voice controls
- Huge amounts of rear leg room
- Backup camera (careful, most of the TRegs on the lot have parking sensors instead of cameras due to Japan supply issues) ... I was not aware of this until I purchased it
- Placement of controls on power seats make it easy to bump getting in and out (causing unintentional seat movement at times)