Used 2012 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Sport SUV Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Volkswagen Touareg SUV - Consumer Reviews

2012 Volkswagen Touareg SUV

View reviews for a specific Touareg model:

Vroom Vroom
By Cass Taylor

2012 Volkswagen Touareg SUV VR6 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've had my SUV 1 month and I've already added about 1000 miles because it's fun to drive plus I commute 100 miles a day 2 days a week. It took awhile to find one with fairly low miles that was less that $20k. I like sitting high after coming out of a mini. I haven't had the car serviced yet. The ride is smooth and it takes off. I don't like that the setting for the seats change every time I get out of the car or that it doesn't have parking sensors/backup camera on a 2012. My 2008 mini has parking sensors. Considering the original cost of this SUV it should be standard even in the lowest level model. I've checked around to have sensor or the camera installed and VW doesn't offer a replacement at the dealership and I don't want to retrofit something else. I'm glad I bought the SUV so far. Still getting use to the features. The manual isn't helpful since it covers all models. I read the reviews before I settled on this car and they were helpful.