2011 Volkswagen Touareg Consumer Review: Rare Find!!White w/Saddle Brow

2011 Volkswagen Touareg - Consumer Review

Rare Find!!White w/Saddle Brown VR LUX
By bigcat56 on

2011 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Lux 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This 2011 VW Touareg VR6 Lux is the BEST car I have purchased in the last 35 years. I'm a big man at 6'3" 280lbs, hard to find any vehicle with enough space for someone my size to sit behind me, but this suv has that as well as comfort for all passengers. Looked at BMW X5, MB ML350, Nissan Murano, new Ford Edge, Volvo XC60. A complete joy to drive, plenty of power from VR6/8Spd, Classy, Luxurious interior with all the Technology you can handle. Didn't think I needed a NAV system, but this one has totally changed my mind. Standard stereo system sounds rich and full to my ears. Price point when considered with all standard equipment vs. luxury competition is within reason.

NAV Infotainment system w/Sirius Traffic & radio. SD slots for music and video.Luxurious and comfortable seating. Saddle Brown leather option. 8 Speed Transmission, shift to Sport mode for more fun. Ride , quiet and solid feel. Overall look inside and out is stunning. Ability to achieve 23+ MPG Highway. Puts a grin on my face everytime I get in, regardless of where I'm sitting! Must not forget Velcro blocks to keep cargo from shifting in the back.

Nothing so far.