The Best SUV !!! Nothing Else Even Comes Close!!
By vision3 on
2011 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)
I have owned my Sport TDI SUV since new. I have driven it for 28,000 miles and have not had one problem with it. Truly an outstanding SUV. Build quality is top notch. Feels very solid and safe. Steering is tight, suspension is firm yet soaks up road bumps. Handling on the most curvy roads is amazing. Diesel engine is very smooth, surprisingly quiet and very powerful. Accelerates like a rocket. 80mph feels like only driving 50, without any strain on engine, while getting 30mpg!! I set the speedo alarm at 80mph, and it routinely alerts me. A great feature on this SUV!! Seats are very comfortable, Nav. and voice commands easy to operate. Great sound system. VW hit a home run! Best SUV!!!
Favorite Features
Handling, Sportiness, All Wheel Drive, Smooth Quiet Ride, Solid Feel, Quality Build, Voice Commands, NAV and Back Up Camera, Quiet, Smooth Powerful Diesel Engine, Amazing Acceleration, Excellent Brakes, Excellent MPG, 30MPG on highway!!!
Suggested Improvements
None. Can't think of anything that needs improvement on this SUV, except maybe a lower sticker price. But, I guess you get what you pay for!