2011 Volkswagen Touareg Consumer Review: A Best Kept Secret

2011 Volkswagen Touareg - Consumer Review

VR6 Lux 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 4x4 8-speed Automatic)

A Best Kept Secret
By rvb1 on

2011 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Lux 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've had my 2011 T-Reg Lux for several months now and I am blown away by this vehicle. It meets all the expectations of a luxury SUV. I traded in my 2004 T-Reg V8 for the V6 and had some concerns with the power and some of the previous glitches, however this is one amazing SUV. Well worth the high 40's one pays in comparison. The Nav/Media system is smart and easy to use; The comforts are endless.The back seating is far better than most comps. For those that take it off road and on the beach it eases through the sand beautifully. (Always air down to about 20lbs) A simply knob turn to off road. So much easier than the 2004.

Large sunroof, great steering turn radius. Smooth ride. Exceeds anticipated MPG. NAV/media system, Fit and finish, I Love it!

Seems I always hit the memory seat buttons, while opening the drivers door, which is located shoulder height on the door panel. Moving them forward towards the front would help.