Not Perfect but so good I don't care
By GD on
2010 Volkswagen Touareg V6 TDI 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)
We've had it now for one year and it has lived up to everything we could have hoped for. It's an incredibly smooth ride with pretty decent pickup especially considering its a 5000 pound beast. I feel very safe driving and feel as if I'm surrounded by luxury - though there are a few things to be desired. The nav system, like most factory navs, is mostly accurate but has out of date store/gas registries. The system takes about 10 seconds to start up which means if i need the cam., I have to wait. We got the air package and combined without the low gear case it moves effortlessly in 18" of untouched (or compacted) snow. I recommend at least the tech package - it makes the car feel "cool"
Favorite Features
1) Air suspension. 2) Air suspension. 3) Adblue+Diesel gas mileage 4) Air Suspension 5) 600W Dynaudio Sound 6) Low gear case 7) Air suspension 8) Bixenons put on a "show" when you turn the car on 9) multi function in dash display 10) Sport mode accel. 11) Push start +keyless entry
Suggested Improvements
VW still has its electircal quirks. The bluetooth chip died after a month, but they replaced it unders warranty so no biggy. Exterior body style is outdated, but they fixed that 2011, but unfortunately removed the air suspension as an option which means i'll be going elsewhere next time.