Used 2007 Volkswagen Touareg V6 SUV Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Volkswagen Touareg SUV - Consumer Reviews

2007 Volkswagen Touareg SUV

View reviews for a specific Touareg model:

I just lost $8000......
By T

2007 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Don't get me wrong, I love this car. It drives great and is beautiful. But due to having a family of 5, two young hockey players, I had to get something bigger. Here's where I start to hate this car. I purchased it used just a year and a half ago for $21,000. I checked kbb and nada at the time and that was the value. I now owe the bank $18000. And the car is worth $10,000.....oh my lands! Never in my life have I been upside down in a loan. The car is in excellent condition and has half the miles it's supposed to, so how the heck did this happen?!!! I will never buy another vw for this reason.

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR
By hatetoureg

2007 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Save your money and shop else where. We bought this car new in 2007 from Stolhman. I hate the people at Stolhman. They are rude and were soo unhelpful from the moment we had to bring it in for issues at 5,000 miles. In the end they blammed us.
This car is beyond disappointing and I wouldn't drive it again if someone gave me one for free with a million dollars. The number of little items that went on the car from the beginning were endless...at 100,000 miles it needed over $8,000 in repairs. I never had an accident with this car. Interior fabulous. Issues included: Tire sensors were broken from day one, transmission, heater issues, window issues, break issues and the list goes on..

EVERYTHING!

My Engine Just Blew
By V6 2007 Treg

2007 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Car is at the dealer and waiting for a new engine. 4 months left on the lease and I can't wait to give it back.

When the lease is up

Never by another one so who cares

Wouldn't buy it
By miamicustoemr

2007 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Car is too heavy, get ready for changing brakes and tires every 20K miles even with my wife driving it. Worse warranty in the industry. poor pick up performance due also to the weight. Horrible customer service, road side assistance sent my car to another dealer across town and it was sitting in the parking lot, no one knew about the car even after being assure by the customer service department that they had received the car. If you must buy this car I suggest at least never buy from south motors in Miami.

nice interior, at night lights up like an airplane

better breaks and tires to compensate for weight of the car.

Great Car - Aweful Value
By John

2007 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 07 Touareg a little over a year ago. At first I was very happy. But after a year a lot started happening to it. Little things... But what topped it over, after 34k miles I now have to drop 1700 for 4 new breaks and rotters. Buyer beware... if you buy a touareg you will be dropping a ton of money in it to keep it up - do yourself a favor - go buy a Acura or a Toyota... Stay away from the Touareg and your wallet will appreciate it...

better roters