I'm in love
By Amber on
2004 Volkswagen Touareg V6 AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
I bought my Touareg about two years ago after having purchased a flawless Jetta nine years ago (which we still drive and requires very little maintenance.) I love to drive this car- whether down the street to the store out of town for the weekend. The precision handling and comfort have spoiled me, as well as the bells and whistles that come along with a luxury SUV. I have had a few repairs done on the car, but they were all covered by the extended warranty. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a fun ride for themselves and/or family! We have owned a Toyota 4-Runner and a Ford SUV in the past,and they pale in comparison to this car.
Favorite Features
Burl wood trim on interior, radio controls on steering wheel, sporty look of the car in general, Porsche suspension, turns-on-a-dime steering, sun roof, comfort on long journeys, acceleration if I need it
Suggested Improvements
I think all of the improvements I would suggest have been made on later models, since this was the first year VW built the Touareg. (better quality plastic on seat belt trims-not the actual mechanism, just the plastic pieces that go around it)