2009 Volkswagen Touareg 2 Diesel - Consumer Reviews

V6 TDI 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel AWD 6-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )
Big Mistake
By chefron on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Touareg 2 Diesel V6 TDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Drivers beware! I had a 2008 Touareg 2 and decided to go for the 2009 Touareg TDI. My TDI has less than 10,000 miles and can't make it out of the shop. The Touareg has been towed twice and driven 3 additional times back to the dealer for the same problem "no power" Nobody has a clue what is wrong with the VW Touareg TDI. I have had VW America make promise dates that just go by.Thank God Kentucky has a lemon law. My new 2009 TDI Touareg was not road worthy. The exhaust was so hot it melted the plastic bumper as well. Be sure to replace the metal washer with every oil change. The car was dripping so much oil it was towed back to the dealer. My pearl white TDI has faded to "lemon" yellow.

TDI V-6 2009
By Riverman on 02/11/10 10:21 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen Touareg 2 Diesel V6 TDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

This is my second Touareg replacing a 2005 V-6 with a 2009 V-6 TDI after an incident with a adult beef cow. The solid durability, safety and handling features are critical for preventing personal injury in an emergency. The handling features of the Touareg makes for stress reduction when driving on ice and unplowed roads in remote rural areas. Clean diesel technology results in a quiet engine with excellent acceleration when needed. It also has much improved fuel economy over the V- 6 gasoline engine.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen Touareg 2 Diesel in VA is:

$103 per month*