2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 Consumer Review: My T2 1 year review

2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 - Consumer Review

V8 FSI 4dr SUV (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

My T2 1 year review
By c thelen on

2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 V8 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Had my t2 for about a year now. This is my first suv and I am very pleased so far. The car handles very well and the drive is very comfortable. My friends are impressed by the handeling and I love the interior design. I have the tan interior with dark Grey exterior. The car still looks and and drives like it just left the show room after about 12,000 miles. Also love the overal size and dimentions of the car. Love the width of the hood.

sounds great. reminds me a little of my Audi S4 sports sedan. The air suspension is a must have. love the dynamic ride control. sport mode is really fun. I do allot of towning and the huge capacity is great. Love the interior design and the way the car lights up at night is just awesome :)

Maybe better gas mileage. But im not willing to give up the v8 or sound of the engine, So without compromise Id say vw should make a lighter T2 in the future using more lightweight materials. Also maybe a slight more masculine front end would be nice.