2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 Consumer Review: 2008 Touareg 2

2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 - Consumer Review

VR6 FSI 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

2008 Touareg 2
By TOUAREG on

2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 VR6 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my touareg. However at the countryside dealership, the service has been horrible! I could not believe how rude some of the customer service people have been. I wish I had bought the suv at some other place. I have had problems with the fuel gauge, the seat belt cracked piece broke off. So far. However, my friend told me once you buy a German or Japanese vehicle you will never go back to anything else. I got the fully loaded v6 edition. Thanks to edmunds, I got the touareg at cost. The ride is smooth I have the Sirius radio and is the best option ever.

I love it get the fully loaded one and don't spend the extra 5k on the V8 not worth it. Drove it for a week not the same. I travel a lot on long distances, and it is awesome to relax in.Also, i was able to purchase the hands free keyless remote, best dam thing that was ever invented.

Maybe go get a turbo because its so under power, or lighten the load somehow,the engine is so underpowered. Also to let people that the 2008 touareg ipod adapter doesn't work. I bought the thing for 300, and waited over 3 hours to tell me that the German engineers didn't make one only for the 2004-2007