2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Touareg 2 model:
better than cayenne
By gtnoe on 03/20/10 07:38 AM (PDT)

2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 SUV V8 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it, especially at night. Sold a 2004 v8 cayenne loaded to buy this. Maybe the only vehicle available that has a center and rear differential and can operate in 22" of water. The key to this suv is, that like a Porsche, it has true dual air in and out. Quieter than cayenne and exterior looks better.

My T2 1 year review
By c thelen on 09/01/09 00:19 AM (PDT)

2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 SUV V8 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Had my t2 for about a year now. This is my first suv and I am very pleased so far. The car handles very well and the drive is very comfortable. My friends are impressed by the handeling and I love the interior design. I have the tan interior with dark Grey exterior. The car still looks and and drives like it just left the show room after about 12,000 miles. Also love the overal size and dimentions of the car. Love the width of the hood.

We love our new Touareg!
By TTpilot on 11/10/08 20:12 PM (PST)

2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 SUV V8 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

We were looking at the Nissan Murano and Lincoln MKX before picking up our Touareg at a staggering discount in October. (Basically, we got a brand-new loaded V8 Touareg for the price of a medium-level Murano AWD or MKX AWD.) The interior quality is first-rate, with high quality materials, and fit and finish that is really precise. The sound system produces very clear, crisp sound. The Touareg drives very comfortably and smoothly, and steers precisely. It's a vast improvement over the 1997 Chevy Tahoe we bought it to replace. The earlier Touaregs had a reputation for mediocre reliability, especially with the electrical system, so I'm hoping VW fixed the problems with this updated Touareg 2.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.