2011 Volkswagen Tiguan Consumer Review: 2011 VW Tiguan SE - Fits the b

2011 Volkswagen Tiguan - Consumer Review

2011 VW Tiguan SE - Fits the big and tall!
By thegrick on

2011 Volkswagen Tiguan SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just leased my 2011 Tiguan SE last week after many months of deliberation. First off, I am 6'5", so that basically eliminates 40% of all cars right off the bat. The Tiguan has more than enough leg and head room for me, and someone can realistically fit behind me when my seat is all the way back. That puts the car at an A for driver and passenger comfort. Also, when you are in the Tiguan, you absolutely know that you are driving a European auto...the way it handles, the solid build quality all around, and the feel of complete control over the road. Overall, VW put a huge emphasis on attention to detail with this vehicle; every function is useful and well thought out. Great interior!

Bluetooth. I love being able to stream my music from my phone to my speakers wirelessly, and then having it automatically mute for an incoming phone call. The leatherette heated seats are extremely comfortable, the stock 8-speaker sound system is great, and the auto-stop feature is incredibly useful when I need to parallel park on the steep streets of San Francisco.

The one feature that wasn't included that I would love in my Tiguan is a One-key system as seen in the Volvo XC60.