2010 Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Sporty, solid, unique

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan - Consumer Review

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Wolfsburg Edition 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Wolfsburg Edition 4Motion 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Sporty, solid, unique
By Lionel Hutz on

I am in love with my Tiguan. For a small SUV that competes with the CR-V and Rav4, I just cannot see buying either of those others over the Tiguan. They are just so ubiquitous. The Tiguan really stands out and is a blast to drive. It is every bit as sporty as my wife's A4. Build quality rivals cars costing twice as much. Rides and drives very well. Just so much bang for the buck here I can't possibly see why anyone buys the Q5. I also chuckle a bit when people complain about the gas mileage for a 2- ton SUV with big tires and, in some cases, AWD. If you need more than 22 mpg, go get a Prius and get laughed at.

Favorite Features

The radio - program in your favorite songs and artists and it tells you when they are on ANY satellite channel. Build quality. Handling. Brakes. Uniqueness.

Suggested Improvements

Would love to see this thing with a turbo diesel. Um, that's about it.