2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Consumer Review: Pleasantly Surprised!

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Pleasantly Surprised!
By Riteon on

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SE 4dr SUV w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I religiously research cars so I cross shopped the Audi Q5, VW CC, etc. and was sold on the CC. I never considered to research the Tiguan because I just thought it was too small. I was there to get the CC when I saw this White Gold SEL fully loaded. Took it for a spin and was sold. Bought it right there. Had it for a few days now and still finding things I love about it. I put the car in reverse and was surprised to see the backup camera. I didn't even know it was there till after I bought it. The ride is so smooth and responsive. The interior on the SEL is outstanding. It's nicer than the Audi Q5. I highly recommend this car.

Design w/ 18" wheels, interior w/ touch screen navigation. Fit & Finish! The technology with bluetooth and iPod are top notch. Dynaudio is amazing and the panoramic roof is amazing! the kids love it!

Already fixed in 2011 but the steering wheel in the 2010 is the old style. The climate controls match the new GTI and CC design. So it's a little mismatched with the old steering wheel. Still same function though with the controls on steering wheel.