Used 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SE 4MOTION SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiguan model:

What a POS
By Roque

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV SE 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We purchased the 2010 in 2012; we have had the radiator replaced (leak), intake manifold replaced (cracked) fuel injectors replaced, spark control modules replaced, motor replaced (blown) and two months after the motor was replaced, I now have an engine light code P2187. We give up, trading this POS in this weekend. VW should call this POS a lemon.

Great until it gets cold outside! DO NOT BUY
By tiguanowner4

My power sterring does not work. Thankfully this has not happened as I drive down the highway. However I am left to cross my fingers and pray my car will work when I get in it. I have had my 2010 Tiguan in the shop 5 times in the past 4 months. It always happens when it is cold outside. Perhaps they should not be selling these in Alberta then!!! My mom is also experiencing the same problem on the same day with her 2010 Tiguan! She has also had her Tiguan in the shop for the same amount of times...big surprise. It happens when the weather is colder than -25 which happens a lot here. Canadian buyers BEWARE:(

Learn to SERVICE the vehicles you sell!

Das Auto ist Wunderbar
By Pakrat

This our first VW and we love it.The fit and finish is exceptional and interior feels so solid.The 2.0 turbo engine is fun to drive even with a little bit of turbo lag. Love the big sunroof and touch screen center radio. My wife wants to buy a matching Tiguan!

handling and tiptronic transmission. Also superior interior comfort.

Power amplifier for audio system.

My Zen Mobile
By cookie

Just love it. The day I picked it up was in a rain rain storm and next time a snow storm. Handled amazing. After many different vehicles...I have found Kansas! I love my Zen Mobile.

the seating...lumbar support!

blind spot passenger side

Safe little AWD
By VWforever

Very nice! Perfect size, everything is laid out to make it very user friendly. Seats are perfect if you not very tall. Most SUV's the seats were too long for me. This is also the only SUV we drove under $34,000 that has more than up and back adjustments for the passenger. Even though they are manual you still can adjust lumbar, height and up and back. The 2010 also has an awesome stereo that appears like a navigation screen, along with standard bluetooth that works great. Another wonderful feature is the panoramic sunroof..(like no other)

Sunroof, Stereo,Drivabilty,looks, Quality and its a VW

Make Climate Control on the SE w/Leather model a standard (a least one zone)