2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiguan model:
Delightful
By cloud on 10/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV SE 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased the Tiguan rather than a Toyota Venza for ground clearance, handling, all weather reliability and two large dogs. We like clean sharp design and this vehicle meets all of our needs ably - enjoying the car.

It IS fun to drive!
By KPW on 07/26/10 13:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV SE 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Never thought I'd be writing a review about a car and writing that it's fun to drive but it IS! I used to drive a Ford Explorer. Of course it was bigger and had more room but it also took a heck of a lot more gas. I was pleased with the gas mileage for an AWD on this car-I go double the miles that I used to with the Explorer. It's got about 5k miles so far and has been through everything New England could throw at it already since February (snow, ice, flood, heat waves, etc). AWD worked excellent. I was concerned about this after driving such a big SUV for so long. This site helped me a lot.

A superb CUV for Canadian drivers
By DKE783 on 02/11/10 19:20 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV SE 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I looked at 24 different CUV's before choosing the 2010 Tiguan. With superb build quality that sets it above the RAV4 and Nissan Murano, the Tiguan is a near-luxury crossover that I definitely recommend. You will pay more for the features of the VW, but you'll get a substantial vehicle with features that are normally reserved for luxury SUV's in the $50k range. The Tiguan is an excellent vehicle for commuting Canadians who like to drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Suv in VA is:

$113 per month*