2010 Volkswagen Routan Consumer Review: Great Value Minivan

2010 Volkswagen Routan Minivan - Consumer Review

Great Value Minivan
By ad on

2010 Volkswagen Routan SE 4dr Minivan w/Rear Seat Ent, Nav (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I have previously researched this car for almost 6 months and I just decided to buy it now for a huge incentives (i mean $8400 off from MSRP!). The only downful on this van is that they always attached it with chrysler/dodge. Hey people, we should be proud of our own products. Anyway, based on my analysis, the handling is decent, it has enough power to pass slow moving cars. I dont have problems changing lanes, the side mirror is a good size and its adequately placed. I dont have problems with my blind spot side. It feels that you are in control in the road. My family loves it. Dont get the overpriced Sienna and Odyssey. Save your extra money for vacation.

We love the 2 DVD screen features on this vehicle. The navigation is doing its job. (hate those portable NAVI anyway). This vehicle comes with a leatherete seat which is way better than cloth. The seats are very comfortable, it hugs your back (literally). The second row seat reclines 180 degrees.

Update the backup camera resolution. Second seat row should be as versatile as the competitors.