Das Auto!!
By Michael on
2010 Volkswagen Routan SEL CARB 4dr Minivan w/Rear Seat Ent, Nav (4.0L 6cyl 6A)
A minivan?? I don't drive minivans. My wife wanted a Toyota Sienna for years, but we stuck with our Explorers, Blazers, Suburbans, and even an Escalade. But when I saw this vehicle I fell in love with it. This is the ONLY minivan I would ever consider. It drives like a German sports sedan, is as long as a Chevy Tahoe, and has the room of a luxury car. This auto has power everything, leather Captains chairs in the front and back, which recline to a 180 degree position. The rear seat is comfy and also has power stowaway seats and the rear entertainment systems allows for 2 movies at once! Great for parents with children of different ages. This is NOT a Chrysler, the suspension VW uses is superb
Favorite Features
The feel of the German sports sedan and the room of an SUV. The dual ent. systems, auto up AND down windows, roomy comfortable seats, remote controls, headphones, plenty of storage, doesn't look like a minivan.
Suggested Improvements
Memory seats for households with 2 drivers and a little bit wider. The space between the 2 rear captains chairs to walk to the 3rd row is very narrow. A minibar would have been nice.