2009 Volkswagen Routan Consumer Review: The best minivan in the next f

2009 Volkswagen Routan Minivan - Consumer Review

2009 Volkswagen Routan Minivan

The best minivan in the next few years
By Thegooddriver on

2009 Volkswagen Routan SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I researched for months before buying a Minivan and when I decided to, the VW Routan came out. Months prior, I have test-driven other minivans, but most have issues with either road noise/breaks or rattling. Then, I test- drove the Routan; I was impressed for it is very smooth, very quiet and does not produce road noise. The VW suspensions also absorb rough and uneven surfaces very well. I've been advised to go for the Japanese minivans, which are reliable. Well, they are, but I'd rather deal with thinking how long the Routan will last than dealing with road noise and rattling that will surely distract me every time I drive. With VW and Chrysler combined, it must be somethingÂ…

The dome lights, the dash and its 6- CD/DVD player that's capable of playing WMA files. I can burn at least 800 songs (uncompressed quality) on a single DVD, which lets me scroll up and down the list of artists. This is better than pluggin it an ipod or other MP3 players in its AUX input.

Fog lights on SE Models or at least pre- installed wiring harness, which can cost hundreds of dollars to have installed.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review