2009 Volkswagen Routan Consumer Review: Best looking interior among al

2009 Volkswagen Routan Minivan - Consumer Review

Best looking interior among all minivans
By Krishna on

2009 Volkswagen Routan SEL 4dr Minivan w/Rear Seat Entertainment (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

The drive on this minivan is absolutely fantastic. The drive feels manly and more like a car. I drove Honda Odyssey for 10 years and I loved it as well. But, it has that minivan feel which most of my friends used to joke about. Routan doesn't make you feel like you are driving a minivan. Also, the seating really helps towards that feel. I was not looking to won Routan as I wanted to stay with Japanese maker as I never had any issues with my 2000 Odyssey on which I drove over 200K. For a change I wanted to buy Sienna and almost got it but the promotions on 2009 Routan made me go to the dealer to check it out and once I test drove and saw the interior design there is no going back to Sienna.

Sporty seats, 30GB hard disk touch screen GPS/Audio system (14GB wasted for maps), interior lighting, leather finish, interior styling. Beige interior is too good but we passed it for gray as we thought it will be hard to maintain it clean.

A2DP bluetooth support to play music from cellphones without wires, Better resolution on LCDs, Album Art display on touch screen display when playing MP3 and VW style key.